Friday, November 23, 2012

Bad News!

Forever 21 at about 1am. We stood in line for about 20 mins. 

I don't have a Black Friday video. Or any pictures, except this one. We honestly could barely get around in the mall and the lines were ridiculous! More than last year, for sure. I DO have an outfit post coming and I'm definitely doing a haul video of all the stuff we got. Maybe not the presents though... Hmm..

My camera's flash stopped working, too. So there's that. (Don't worry! We replaced it today!)

That's not the worst news though. I'm sick. Like really sick. Like I've barely moved since we got home and I don't feel any better, pretty sure I'm developing a fever. I felt bad two nights ago but this is unreal. I'm gonna post the outfit post tomorrow hopefully but the video will have to wait until I feel better. Fingers crossed that, that's soon because I'm the WORST at being sick. Poor Henry and Todd. They have to take care of me! Now, I'm gonna attempt to eat something real and watch Quantum of Solace.


P.s. Daniel Craig is not a real James Bond.

6 comments:

  1. ohhh, what a bummer :( i hope you feel better soon dear. get lots of rest!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you scored some amazing deals shopping!
    Get well soon!
    Now following :)
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...